Friday, January 1, 2010

Say hello to 2010 and Goodbye to 2009

Well another year comes to an end and another starts.
Don't know how this cycle keeps on going.The last year breezed by so quickly that before I realised its 2010.

2009 hasn't been that great a year for me but I hope to make amends in 2010 by making it the best year till now in my life.(well that's the resolution we do take in the beginning of the year isn't it?) I just understood how great people can be in the previous year.People whom we think are the closest to us turn out to be our bete noire!So its not worth it spending our time thinking about such people cos the more we dwelve into others' minds the more we lose our own identity.The more we think why the other person hurt us,the more we hurt ourselves.The bottom line is that some people never change no matter how hard we try.Hope they eventually realise our worth and make amends.

Very excited about the Indian Science Congress '10 which I'll be attending in Trivandrum this week.Will update on the event once I'm back from it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very useful post. I would love to follow you on twitter.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.