Friday, September 7, 2007

A long wait finally ends!!!

A long wait has finally ended for me.
Guess wat?!? I'm goin to college at last!!!yipeee....

It has been over 5 months since my board exams and I have remained almost jobless in my house with only a trip to my native place as an added bonus!!!

My college's gonna start this Monday...For those of you who dont know where I'm goin it is
Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering(SVCE) http://www.svce.ac.in where I have joined in the mechanical department.

God knows what's gonna happen on the 1st day.Whether or not I manage to get a date still depends on my fate!!!I'm inexperienced regarding such matters.Maybe my yet-to-be-known seniors will help me out apart from giving tips on bunking.

More on the college experience and its opening day after Monday then...

2 comments:

codemastercool said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
codemastercool said...

http://codemastercool-kingnothing.blogspot.com/2007
/09/colleg-beckons.html


another first day expedctaion blog.

:D