Thursday, September 6, 2007

My 1st Blog

Hey fellas,
this is my very 1st blog and im glad to be writing it.Facts about me can be checked in my profile though i believe its not enough to describe me!!!
That's the prime reason I've taken to blogging.To give others a look at what goes on in and around me.

To make big things small,my blog is intended to preserve my memoirs for centuries(unless google gets deleted or bankrupt!!!).I'd be glad if someone offers to write an autobiography about me after seeing my blog.

I'll be writing things both past and present in my blog(I've got a big past and nothing much is happenin in my present)...

More posts later then,
ciao

1 comment:

Rajesh Kumar said...

Excellent...count me a regular reader...If you treat me to lunch, I will take your Blogging workshop with some advance tips thrown in...